Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh man. School is a drag... It's eating my time and my blogging is heading south already. But to be honest it's one of those good kind of drags. I'm learning tons.

Ok, so I don't have a lot of time so I am going to list the things that I WILL talk about more in detail.

1. Leah Gardner lives! I haven't heard from her in a long time. Of course she is wanted by the feds for unspeakable crimes so she changed her last name and integrated with some family somewhere. Check out her blog... uh look into the comments somewhere here, the link is there... no time to copy it.

2. Gun permit in the works!

3. Hiking season is returning!

4. Visit from the Bob!

5. Finding a boffering group not panning out.

6. Grabbing the guitar again!

7. Pewetering. Look it up for now.

8. Jill's Belly is getting bigger in the good way ;)

9. An after school special that warmed my heart.

10. Ha. Aprils Fools on number 9. Suckers...

11. Friends blogs links posted.

12. Trip to DC.

13. A foul, foul smell.

14. Pampered Chef... girl stuff I want to rant about.

2 comments:

Leah Dozier said...

So this will be child number 3? Congratulations!

Carl said...

Yup. Number three. May be the last... not sure. I thought number two was the last but Jill and I decided to have another.