Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's warming up!

Chris and I ran over to the Sportsman Warehouse today. The weather is warming up and all the guys are looking forward to getting back to the mountains. Chris helped me pick out some nice Merrill hiking boots. They are much nicer than the crappy ones I had before.

Dad called. He's coming in a couple of weeks. Hopefully a blizzard won't come and stop him from getting here. I want him to be here when one of the spring storms hit. It's pretty impressive. But it gets old quick when I have to shovel 4 feet of snow off the driveway... three times a day.

Jill is getting larger... in the good way of course. The little baby boy is moving around quite a bit now.

The family found King's Chef (use IE, looks messed up in Firefox) old Valentine Diner a few weeks ago. Great place. I plan to go back and show James the place this Saturday morning. Yum...

No comments: